Low price My Blue Bumbershoot - Hands Free Umbrella for Stroller, Walker, Wheelchair

My Blue Bumbershoot - Hands Free Umbrella for Stroller, Walker, Wheelchair
About My Blue Bumbershoot - Hands Free Umbrella for Stroller, Walker, Wheelchair
My Blue BumbershootTM is the first hands-free umbrella for you, The Stroller Chauffeur.No longer must you suffer soggy strolls in the city. No longer must you sacrifice your hair, flair or footwear. Simply secure My Blue Bumbershoot to your stroller and you're protected.My Blue Bumbershoot simply clamps onto your stroller.Attach it to virtually any type of stroller. You'll love how durable, adjustable, stowable and lightweight it is. My Blue Bumbershoot gives you the freedom to embrace the rain!
More for My Blue Bumbershoot - Hands Free Umbrella for Stroller, Walker, Wheelchair

Click To See More Review,Feature and BUY IT